Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day



Source
I've been known to take my love of Valentine's Day to the extreme. Endless Facebook posts of jokes or Valentine's Day trivia. It just makes me so happy that a day exists where you can shameless share your love with everyone. I mean everyone! It's the perfect time to share a little love, thanks or compassion with those people we see everyday but don't always acknowledge! 

I know that I am in the minority on this one, and I accept that. Last year I wrote a long post about my love of this over-commercialized holiday, if you're interested you can read it here.

Today, I just want to say


YOU ARE FANTASTIC


Don't let anyone dull your sparkle! 

We're off the wedding of one of my closest friends, I can't wait to celebrate her and their love for one another! 

I'll leave you with a few Valentine's Day laughs: 


Source
There are so many cute puns in this Etsy shop!
Source
Have a wonderful day, and make sure to get yourself some discount chocolate tomorrow!


Keep Smiling :) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo