Tuesday 20 May 2014

Back To Reality...

So, I've been more than a little absent around here for close to a month now.

I promise, I have a list of good excuses.

1) I've been eating salad and it takes a while to make.

2) Sweeping the floors keeps a girl busy.

3) Pinterest exists.

4) It's now Spring and being inside is hard to justify.

5) Our apartment was a HOT mess of junk and needed to be cleaned.

6) I spent two weeks on vacation and half of that in the car with Jay, so not a lot of exciting details to share.

I mean, if you looked this good at 9am before hitting the road to drive across the country- wouldn't you consider hiding it from your blog friends?!?! No need to be jealous! 
7) The Good Wife on Netflix. I'm caught up now though so this excuse becomes invalid.

8) I was having another one of those "blogging crisis of faith" trying to decide if I should come back or abandon it all together.

9) I just got married and wanted to savour all the little moments before sharing them with my internet homies.

A sneak peek at our wedding fashion choices. 
10) I haven't quite mastered enough self-control to avoid the word homies. I also considered saying Y'all (I'm from Eastern Canada, Y'all is not a thing I grew up saying).

There you have it, totally legitimate reasons to abandon blogging at the exact moment when I probably had the most interesting details to share. Let's be real weddings make for great blog posts- but fear not friends, I promise to share way too many posts about my nuptials over the next few weeks, you should probably jump ship now!

Linking up with Meg for Mingle Monday and Molly for Funday Monday (a day late- because today is Tuesday. Seriously.) 

Keep Smiling :) 

1 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! I too thought of abandoning my blog all together, I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Luckily we both decided our blogs were worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo